Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 52 - Trio Tuesday/Brads, Blossoms & Circles


This is my first entry for the 365 challenge. Mom and I are a on a mini retreat. She has been submitting a few of her beautiful cards. I didn't think I would have time to make a card everyday, with work and family taking up most my time; but now that I understand the rules, I can play too!


I used the Celebrations cart for the tag and blossom, the paper is all scraps, the brad is Friendly Forest.

yes... I brought most of my craftroom with us Galena, IL; what I didn't bring mom did.

9 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

Welcome to 365!! We love to have you and your wonderful creations. This card is just fantastic! LOVE the bright colors. Great job with the challenge!

Karen Lee said...

I just love butterflies!!!! Wonderful job on todays challenge!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Well, first of all, welcome to 365! We have so much fun over here and we're so glad you're joining us. Second, I love your blog! That blog header is too stinkin' cute! Lastly, your card is just so cool! I have that Celebrations cart, but I don't think I've made a card as cute as this one with it! Hurry back tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Great card.. glad I was there when you made it.

~amy~ said...

Fun card Bobbi...how nice that you two are on a retreat! Thanks for joining us over at 365 cards!!

Jana said...

Great card. Love that you used scraps. My kinda card making.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You will luv 365 cards blog... I'm addicted! Your card is beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

The colours you chose for this card are awsome! Love the butterflies! Thanks for playing

Fi said...

Great card - love how you used the background paper and that blossom tag is beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...