Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 66 - A Certain Sentiment #2

I'm doing good with personal challenge of posting all weeks cards by 11:59 pm this saturday -- 2 cards in 1 evening, posted before midnight is pretty good.

Tuesday May 5, 2009 the 365 challenge is to use this sentiment
"you are there, and I am here"
I made this for my oldest sister Terri's birthday. I copy the map inserts from Mapquest.com, the candles were cut using the Cuttle Bug, paper was scraps.

this is the outstide
this is the inside


once again thanks for looking

I like to say thanks for all the wonderful comments I have gotten on my cards.
I am new to blogging and I haven't figure out how to reply to the comments, or even if I am suppose to... so thanks again.


** to my 4 (yes 4 count them) followers -- I hope you don't expect to much out of me, thanks for following, it's cool I've never had a following before.

1 comment:

Bex said...

This was a really hard challenge, and I think you have done a great job with this one!

BTW your follower comment really made me chuckle! You now have 5 followers and I look forward to seeing your future fab creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...