Friday, May 15, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I just looked at all the 365 challenges' for this week. I am going to be busy this weekend. I don't know how all you ladies keep up. This week has just flown by. I have a very busy home schedule right now, sometimes I don't know if I am coming or going. For the past few months I have been keeping my youngest grandbabies, I had forgotten how hard it is, getting them up, fed and dressed in the morning. I don't think I have been to work on time in the past 5 months. And in the evening, picking them up from daycare, feeding, bathing and bedtime... I am worn out by 9pm.
Last night I did get 4 graduation cards made for a co-worker, she is needed them for her niece and nephews. I used the same design for them as the one I posted. Just in their school's colors.

Okay enough of that, I have cards to make. To bad I'm at work..
To all my followers, I am hoping to have new cards posted tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Bex said...

Glad to hear it! I know what you mean about finding the time, and I only have m, my OH and 2 kittens to look after!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...