Monday, October 4, 2010

Another birthday card

I can't believe it's October already, it seemed like September just got here and now it's gone.
My Gma said when I got older that time would just fly away. I didn't really understand what she was saying then, but, I understand it now.
Yesterday we celebrated the last birthday for the month of September. Mr. Levi turned 2 on the 30th, but it was on a Thursday, and not a good day to get family together. Yesterday was a perfect day, the sun was shining not a cloud in the sky. 
here's the birthday boy checking out his cake before the guest arrived.
he is such a sweetie, he has my heart wrapped around his little finger. He is the youngest of my 6 grand kids and I have a feeling he will be the orneriest too!. 
This card was made using the Cricut Elmo Party Cart. This cart is such a "happy" one, it has some of the cutest candles, balloons, and other cuts on it. I told myself I didn't need anymore carts, but when I seen this one I could help myself. It just made me smile.

Hey, thanks for stopping by, and have a super week. I am heading off to go blog lurking maybe find a challenge or two.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeap, he is a cutie pie. It was a great day, thanks for sharing it..
Granny

byhooks4u said...

give him a hug from me..love you

Rosemary said...

Aw, he's adorable; he looks like he could be rambunctious but also as though he has a kind streak a mile wide! Adorable little guy!

The card is perfect - it's fun and happy and who doesn't love ELMO?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...