Saturday, April 30, 2011

Simple Mother's Day card

Can you believe it's the last day of April already! Where did the month go?
It seems time just flies by so quickly. I remember my grandma telling me "the older you get the faster time passes".  I didn't understand what she meant by that, then,  I understand now
.
In between playing with the boys and laundry I manage to get a card made. Yippee!
This is just a simple mothers day card. That also works for three different Challenges:
First -  Cricut Cardz Challenge #72 use any cartridge with a card feature for Mother's Day and include a flower. Wild Card was the cartridge used.  The flower and ribbon I recycled from a box of Godiva Chocolates my DH gave to me. The ribbon lasted way longer than the chocolates - LOL
Second - Celebrate the Occasion (CTO) challenge #11 - The theme - Mother's Day.
Third  -Sisters in Christ challenge #86 Create a round card.


I have a couple other little projects I'd like to finish up tonight and maybe even get them posted.
But right now two little ones are waving Wii controllers at me.. looks like we are going to play a little baseball LOL gotta go I'm up to bat....

Thanks for stopping in.
Photobucket

18 comments:

GiGi said...

Very pretty! I love the shaped card and that great flower! Thanks for playing at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I LOVE that flower with your ribbon and great shape for your card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty the shape is great. Thank you for joining in the challenge this week at CTO

Grace said...

Oh this is just as cute as can be! Mom will love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Hope you have fun playing with the kids!!! Enjoy these days!!! They grow up so quickly!!!

Lisa Norris said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CTO! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

byhooks4u said...

Mom is going to love it Bobbi

Jeri said...

This is one of my all time favorite cuts from any Cricut cartridge. I just love the scallops. Love how your Mom cut stands out with the sparkly glitter look. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz.

Cindy said...

sometimes simple can be so elegant. Very nice card..and have fun with the little ones lol they grow up way too fast. :)
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your card is so very elegant. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for playing this week at CTO.

Adrian said...

Great shape card, cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

girlia said...

What a cute card. I love the sunflower! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bold colors and that flower just pops! Thanks for sharing this Mother's Day creation with us at Celebrate the Occasion!

Melissa said...

Your card is very pretty and yet simple, thanks so much for joining CCC and Celebrating the Occasion with us!

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome job on your card!! Very simple, but super cute! Good luck in the challenge!!
Would love for you to stop over at my blog. I have a giveaway going on right now until this evening. Stop over and check it out!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely Mother's day card!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yes, it's a lovely card from a lovely daughter. Just don't forget to give it to me. Fl. is wonderful, let me know when it gets warm enough to come home LOL
Love you!
Mom

Aim said...

Very pretty card!! Love the flower!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge -- it's a Graduation theme!! Stop over and enter by Sunday at 11:59pm (EST)...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Sandy O said...

What a lovely shaped card. The flower is so pretty and love the blinggy "MOM" on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...