Saturday, January 16, 2016

The girls have been busy! Just look and see

Check out the crafty projects for the week of Jan 10-16th

FYI: If you want to get a closer look at any of the projects just click on the picture

Nikki and Vikki both have sent me W.I.P. (work in progress)

This is Nik's when it is finished it will be a beautiful hat.


Here's Vik's W.I.P:
It looks like it is a tablecloth or shaw. Let me know if I'm wrong.
I do know whatever it is it will be beautiful.

Now we have Mom's. She transferred a quote on to a sweatshirt. This was a hard project for her, she hasn't been playing on her computer in a long while. So, she had to relearn everything. As you can see she remembered well..
Hang in there mom it will all come back to you!
good job




Terri has sewn a carry tote for her friend Pam (lucky Pam). I love the colors.
My favorite colors are purple and teal green (just sayin')


As you can see it is completely lined inside with side pockets and all.
does that side pocket have a zipper?
And pockets for pencils..or knitting needles or maybe crochet hooks I LOVE IT

My project this week:
I got out my photos and scrapbooked a few pages. I am so far behind I don't know where to begin.
I just picked out pictures from our last trip. Levi is a super big Packer Fan so as part of his birthday present, in September, we took a 4 day mini vacation to Green Bay WI.  To see the new Packers Hall of Fame, and tour Lambeau Field.




Thanks girls for all your hard work.
I know I am posting early.
If any other projects come in (Marci, Karen, Dana you have until midnight)
I will just up date this post.

Looking forward to next weeks projects!


Photobucket

3 comments:

byhooks4u said...

I love that bag Terri..... I like reds, grays and black....maybe a little orange? Just in case you want to know!'

Unknown said...

My t-shirt isn't finished, plans to add trim for next week 😁
MOM

Unknown said...

My t-shirt isn't finished, plans to add trim for next week 😁
MOM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...