Friday, January 8, 2016

Two more projects finished!

I am so happy to say Marci and Nikki both have completed their craft projects for the week!
Way to go girls!!
Marci recently started making cards. I've been after her forever to play in paper with mom and I. She has joined Stampin' Up and even purchased herself a Big Shot die cutter. Yippee! She has made some very pretty cards including the one she has completed for this weeks crafty project..
check it out:
Nikki has knitted this pretty blue scarf. I love the pattern! I have recently taught myself to knit, so I know the hours she put into this.

and how about her model. Isn't she a cutie!




Photobucket

7 comments:

byhooks4u said...

Nice guys!!! Mine is drying now... Maybe I will have something to show this week

marci said...

Vikki, your running out of week!

marci said...

Vikki, your running out of week!

Unknown said...

Great job girls. ❤❤waiting to see what you will do next week. I'll be working one that will take couple week.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Been working in my blog... think I have it up and running again :))))
Mom

Unknown said...

http://justacuttnup.blogspot.com/ forgot to put it in ... :))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...