Sunday, August 30, 2009

Opus Gluie Challenge #21

I can't believe it's 4:30am and I am up posting... I had to get up with a sick baby, and couldn't get back to sleep. So I headed into my "therapy room" and decided to work on my 2007 scrapbook. This layout is of my son Matt, my grandson Curtis at the at of 3, and my son's ex wife Julie. The pictures were taken last June out at mom's house, Curt was so happy he caught a big catfish, but wasn't so happy when Matt released it back into the water.
The Opus Challenge #21 was to create something with water. It was total unplanned, I didn't think I'd get to post for any challenge this week. But here it is...



I love it when things work out like that.
Well, I think I am off to bed, doing a little happy dance that I did manage to get at least one challenge in this week.

thanks for taking the time to peek in.

3 comments:

Dee said...

glad to see your still out there. nice page, i like the little fish. have a great week.

Unknown said...

Love your lay out for the scrapbook. That was a great day!!!
OXXO
Mom

Jana said...

Terrific layout. I love the diecuts you made. Perfect. Thanks for playing with us. Your GS is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...