Saturday, December 19, 2009

The tree is up -- gotta love the wall

I just thought I'd share my tree, Curt and I worked hard on this wall, he said it's his best wall yet. LOL the whole house is decorated with his art work.

All the ornaments were my gma's, the angle on top was the one my DM and DD bought for thier first tree together.......it's been on every tree I've ever had.
I ended up putting the baby gate around the tree (thanks to Mr. Levi), and decided it needed to be decorated too.


I'm off to start cleanning up the therapy room.. I hope I don't get side tracked.
B

2 comments:

byhooks4u said...

looks like fun..merry christmas..

Jana said...

The tree looks great. That saying on the wall is a crack up. Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope to see you on Opus Gluei. We start up again on Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...