Monday, August 30, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps - Blog Hop

Okay I know it's been a long time since I have posted.
But today my mom sent me a link to Peachy Keen Stamps she said I needed to check out the new stamps.. and blog hop. LOL does she know I'm at work LOL -- but like a good girl I did what she said. (boss may might not be happy)
Boy - I am glad I did.. those girls are so talented. I got so many neat Halloween ideas. They made me want to go home and get busy
I have been neglecting my hobby for to long. And have decided to make this a short work week.. I just put in for a few days off -- starting this Wednesday Sept 1 I am leaving at 1:30, and won't go back to work until Sept 7th -- lol yippeee

I should get a few projects completed -- or at least I hope too.

Thanks mom for getting me motivated --


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You funny girl....I didn't push you that hard!!! But you do need to get back into your scrapbooking and card making. You are good at it.
Cheers
mommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...