Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Blog Challenge starting April 6th, and a blog award!

while blog jumping I stumble across a new blog challenge!
Go check out the girls at Whimsical Wednesdays it looks like could be a fun one.

I have also so graciously received the Liebster blog award from Ashley at http://welchcreations.blogspot.com/




Thank you!
The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others.


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2-Let them know you chose them

3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog

4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5-Have fun!



Here are my picks!:

Fran at: http://justacuttnup.blogspot.com/
Vikki at: http://byhooks4u.blogspot.com/
Dee at: http://cardwithd.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to pay these wonderful crafters a visit by checking out their blog! Congrats Ladies!





Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you dear daughter!! I will check this out tomorrow..need my beauty sleep. Blog looking good.
Mom xoxoxox

byhooks4u said...

thanks Bobbi. Your blog looks good. You should revamp mine, being as I don't know what I am doing when it comes to that stuff..

Bobbi said...

I'm working on one for you. I've been looking for digi downloads of crochet stuff, and think I found just what I was looking for.

LMD Creations said...

Hi Bobbie,

I'm a new follower. MOMO sent me. I like the look of your blog and the colors you chose for your creations. I look forward to visiting again.

Btw. your mom, Fran and I are new followers of each other, thanks to Momo. Now, I've met mother and daughter crafter, bloggers. That's so cool.

I hope you will join me on my creative journey, over at my blog.

~Lisa D

www.lmdstampin.com

mom2fivekiddos said...

Love your blog! It is so happy! I love the different creations!
I am a new follower, sent by Momo! Would be blessed if you would stop by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...