I'm having fun lurking in all the blogs. I haven't visited in all of them, not even close. Last time I looked there was close to 300 blogs linked on her site.. How fun.
Okay, on to my card. After last week Opus challenge, I decided to use my stash that is still cluttering my workspace. So, this card is made using all scrap paper. The flowers were cut using my Create-A-Critter cart, and my Peachy Keen smiley stamps. The tag was cut from TBBM.
- Opus: Challenge #95 - Summer in Paris I skipped the Paris part
- Peachy Keen- Lets Face it Friday - Flower Power
- The Cuttlebug Spot - Buttons Buttons Everywhere
- Sisters in Christ - Challenge #81 - Something hidden from first view.
- Kaboodle Doodles - #59- Color Challenge, use yellow, blue, pink and green
- Totally Gorjuss - #73 - Spring Has Sprung
- Fun-At-Fairy-Knoll Challenge #43 - Happy
- CTO - #6 - Theme is "Thank-you" and must have a Tag Okay I blew the "Thank-you" part, I must of had a brain fade when I stamped the Happy Birthday, at least I got the tag. LOL