Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday - just a quick hello

I started blog "lurking" today at noon (not a good idea). It's now way past my lunch hour, and I'm still playing LOL.
Because, I am at work I will make this short and sweet.
I just had to tell you all about a fun blog idea I found at Made by Momo's blog.
She is doing a "Link Your Blog" for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. She will be giving away prizes to lucky participants. Check it out, what a awesome way to discover new blogs, get inspired or just get distracted!


Back to work.......... Have a great week-end. 


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a real cute blog
I am now your new follower
Momo sent me
If you would like to visit me
http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Love your blog. I found your blog thru Momo. I'm a new follower. Hope you have a chance to visit my blog and become a follower of mine too.

stacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com

Karen Wood said...

Hi Bobbi :) I too found your blog through Momo's site and I think it's a fantastic idea! Your blog is just too stinkin' cute and I'm loving the products you're sharing w/ us :)

I would love it if you could stop by and visit me as well!!

Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

Year 2 said...

Oh your blog is just so cute I have to follow :-) via Momo how fun!

Would be great if you vould visit my blog too :-)

www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Bobbi thanks for joining me through Momo! I know about being easily distracted by blog surfing! Just think of what we could get done if we got of this silly thing! LOL

Kathi

PS I've joined your blog too :)

Unknown said...

Hey Bobbi, Thanks for stoping by my blog. This is really fun to find so many great blogs.I'm a new follower.

Christy said...

Your blog is so cute. Momo sent me here, and I'll definitely be back!

Unknown said...

wow.. I need to run off to Momo and see what is going on..
Mom

Ashley said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog! Just jump on over there to pick it up!

♥Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...