Friday, May 13, 2011

Opus - Challenge #100 - Matchbox Swap

Happy Friday!
I see a have a couple of new followers.. How cool is that!
Welcome to my blog and thank- you!


I made these matchboxes for the Opus-Gluei. challenge #100-matchbox-made-in-heaven. They are also doing a matchbox swap. This will be the 1st swap I have participated in. I made 4 of these and can't wait to swap with any of the other girls that may have made a few extra. It was really hard for me to decide just what to put inside them. I ended up making little matching books, that can used for notes, pictures or just whatever. They are also filled with a few other little goodies. I can't show you everything in them or it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it? I will say I can't believe how much can be stuffed into such a small box.

There's still plenty of time if you want to play along.
Just click on the link above, it will take you to the Opus blog.



Thanks for stopping in.. and have a super weekend!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Bobbi -these are so cute, glad you want to swap with us and I think for a first go round you did wonderfully. It is hard to stop making them once you start - especially with the Cricut, it makes it soooo easy!

Unknown said...

well how about that!!! sounds like a fun thing to do. Good Luck in your swap.. Love your little boxes.
Love you
mom

byhooks4u said...

I love those boxes..such a cool idea..enjoy the swap. Hey i had a hard time posting..I think blogger had a meltdown for awhile.

Rosemary said...

Hey there - need you to contact us with your mailing address at

freeadvice66 (at) gmail.com

THANKS!!!!!

Victoria said...

Hi!, Thanks for stopping by my little piece of blogland! Im hoping to get some e-craft posts up, so check back soon!

BTW... I love your gold crown :)

♥Victoria
victorias-creations.blogspot.com

My Need 2 Craft said...

I love your match boxes. I just did my second pin swap. So much fun!
I found you at Momo's and became your newest follower. If you would like to visit my blog I am at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
Happy Crafting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...