Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 6 of 52!

Happy Sunday!

Sorry I am a little late in posting week 6, yesterday was a messed up day for me. I think I need sunshine and warm weather.  So sick of this Illinois winter! Today is calling to more snow, and more cold....yippee! ugh

Well, we have three projects to show this week.

Mom has made these cute crochet slippers.

Really cute. She has added ribbons around the top. I'm sorry to say I don't have a picture to post, she sent me a video, which for some reason won't download from my phone. I still have a dumb phone that may be the problem. Hopefully I will get a new phone in August. Anyway, she said they are great for sliding around the house, at the same time dust mopping the floor. Duel use, I don't think I'd want them to get all yucky from floor dirt. Maybe her floors aren't as dirty as mine. She doesn't have 2 little ones tracking in mud, and other outside debris.

When you have time check out mom's blog just click here

This week I made 20 of these valentines for the boys to pass out at school


I try to steer away from candy and do something non editable. I usually do something with pencils, balls or bubbles.. stuff like that. But, Levi told me he really really wanted these fish "Cause they are the best", and Curt pointed out "it isn't candy".  So, who am I to argue. I think they turned out pretty good.  I just happened to have these little fish embellishments, in my stash, that I purchased (on clearance) way back and never found a reason to use them... so it all worked out.

Okay let see who is left?
You tell me


Yep that's right Vikki
She made this great valentine doily. I love the little hearts.

Once again she had it listed in her ETSY shop and once again it sold within hours!

 Again GOOD JOB GIRLS!
           HUGS to you all!


Remember:
This challenge: One craft a week for One year requires asks family members to do one creative thing a week just send me a picture and I will post it here. This is to be fun, and a way for us to stay connected. 
Don't be shy, show us what you've been up to!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...