Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dairy Queen Blizzards!!

I am in heaven, LOL
Did you know you Dairy Queen has buy one blizzard and get one for quarter?
Yep until April 26th.. I am eating a mint oreo as we speak. My DH had an errand to run this evening and surprised us with blizzards. I didn't tell him that for lunch I had a Turtle blizzard (my favorite) and yesterday I had to try the new Cappucino Heathbar for lunch, the day before it was a M&M blizzard. Tomorrow I'm thinking Strawberry Cheesecake. The best part, it's only a 7 minute walk from my office to Dairy Cream. Maybe the walk will help keep the calories from going to my hips. At least that is what I am telling myself. Ice cream is my big down fall. I don't think I could sleep at night if I didn't have my ice cream "treat" before going to bed. I think it's hereditary - I bet mom and dad had a bowl of ice cream at 8:00 tonight when they settled down to watch CSI. (Am I right, mom?)
Got to go.... the house is quiet, and the couch is calling my name. I am going flop down with DH, finish my treat, and stare at the TV.
I am such a fitness/health nut..........NOT lol
Good night all, don't forget to get out tomorrow and enjoy a blizzard.
after all you do deserve it

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...